Saturday 7 June 2014

While I was away....

                           
     Hey, so I was obviously not active for the past few months! It's total shame is pretty absurd, to the blog lords and all of the lords I'm sorry! on the left to Abbey rode let's take stroll to memory lane of "The little miss busy yana".
  1. Style Paradigms Juxtapose : A Runway Preview - It all started when school was haywire and Juxtapose ( New trend and hip style on the runway and showcasing Davao's Elite Fashion Designers held at Abreeza Mall Davao) came up, and I was appointed as assistant stylist for Penguin and Mags at Ayala Abreeza Mall Davao and for Emi Englis.










Some of the Photos are not mine. Photo grabbed it from the net and from Goldie.

To view more about the Fashion Show click here and here  

                       ps: it was valentines and my boyfriend surprised me backstage with roses and the                                       sweetest gift ever :)



2. ASADE - This time of the year is the most awaited moments of the Fine Arts Homies at Philippine                                  Women's college Of Davao! Well, it's my first time and I swear it was hectic. We 
                     held our Asade Exhibition at Ayala Abreeza Mall Davao and unfortunately I don't have 
                     any photo to share so, be it. haha

3. School - School period. With finals coming up and a lot of catching up to do ( we missed a lot of lessons      due to Asade and the Fashion Show) and yeah I failed in Math HAHA. and it so happen! during the finals we were task to make an accessory for the upcoming Graduation Fashion Show/Awards Night! So can you imagine the stress! ugh But I managed to pull it off, Ako pa!                 The Awesome thing about Fashion Designing is you get to have fun in your exam! 
         
                  So here's my exam in Fashion History Class... A photo shoot in 





Avant Garde Gown ( with my boho twist)




The Hip Hop ; The Futuristic ; The Bohemian ; The Mod Look ; The Retro




Bohemian 


 4. Liberalia 2014 - But despite the haywire misfits, I inserted Partying in my to do list. There is always time     for Partying baby!
















        Fun party experience results to fun videos I made mine Check it out !


5. Graduation Fashion Show / Awards Night - So this is the wrap of the First year life! the time where we         showcase our works and get to be awarded. ( I didn't receive any award anyway) My jewelry walked the runway!






Materials : Abacca Rope and Stone

 Boho Inspired




with the model who ramp my accessory with her.

                                                          Sorry for the overjoyed faces


6. Summer - Hah! who would've thought summer could take my free time. Well, thanks to my summer class     I had time out from home . lol So here's my Mini Gallery of my not so summer experience!












boyfie surprised me on our Monthsary ! see here :)














some photoswas grabbed !


So it's a wrap! 

I'M BACK!







1 comments here niggur: